Benefits of Massage
Massage is beneficial for both physical and sedentary vocations: e.g. Trade Professionals and Clerical Occupations.
Studies have shown that massage therapy is known to help people physically and emotionally in the following ways:
- Helps decrease STRESS
- Improves circulation
- Strengthens the immune system
- Relieve computer-related pain!
- Relaxes mind and body
- Relieves chronic pain/tension
- Speeds recovery from exercise
- Aids injury rehabilitation
- Reduces swelling and pain
- Facilitates mobility
- Maintains tissue elasticity
- Promotes more restful sleep
- Improves body awareness
- Eases sports/fitness related issues
- Can help relieve headaches
- Soothes arthritic conditions
Our staff of New York State, fully-licensed massage therapists, are masters of massage and bodywork techniques with a committment to expanding their skills through constant education.